SAN FRANCISCO, a central neighborhood in Panamá City.
This charming district is located in the heart of the city, but yet, with a unique standard of living it is, by all means, the best place to live.
Literally with everything available, the San Francisco area of Panama City has changed through the years, from a place primarily with quiet single residence homes to a magnificent prime neighborhood.
It offers what a resident should need on a five mile ratio, without fighting with traffic jams (except at peak hours at the main roads like Vía Porras, Vía Israel and Calle 50). If you avoid doing your errands at that time, you will be very happy to live here. But once all the mega projects of by-passes and new metro and bridges are done, the city traffic will be piece of cake.
Everything you might need is just blocks away, like:
- the international malls Multi Plaza and Multi Centro;
- the most modern Punta Pacífica Hospital (afilliated with John Hopkins in the US);
- 5 Star hotels everywhere;
- restaurants serving food from any country you can imagine;
- picturesque places to sit, relax and take coffee or drinks;
- fresh vegetable and fruit places, many of them direct from local farms and at 40% lower prices than grocery stores;
- many churches with many denominations;
- the unique and modern park with a playground, courtesy outside gym, cultural places to see performances of concerts and other events, where hundreds of people enjoy everyday from 4:30 AM for walking, jogging or running.
Surrounding neighborhoods like Altos del Golf have exceptional mansions, beautiful ocean and mountain views, warm local people, pharmacies, grocery shops including kosher, direct access to highways like Corredor Norte or Sur (direct to international airport). All this makes this are aTHE place to live. What else can you possible look for?