Yes, you can absolutely lower your US tax liabi

Hotel in Virgin Islands – Best Places In The World To Retire – International LivingYes, you can absolutely lower your US tax liabilities abroad .  Living outside the U.S. creates amazing opportunities to lower your worldwide tax bill--sometimes even to $0.  That's right, depending on your specific situation, you may be able to grow wealth while not paying tax to any government, all completely legally.  
On the U.S. side of things, the main strategy here is to own an active business through a non-U.S. corporation and actually participate in the operation of that business.  That way, your non-US corporation itself is not subject to U.S. tax (assuming that its business is conducted outside the U.S.), and then your non-U.S. corporation can pay you a salary of up to about $100,000, which will be free of U.S. tax as long as you qualify for the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (the "FEIE").  You can qualify for the FEIE by staying outside the U.S. for at least 11 months per year.  Or, if you want to spend more time in the U.S., you can become a "bona fide resident" of another country and still qualify for the FEIE even if you spend up to 4 months per year in the U.S.
Now, the above is just a high-level overview--there are of course some ins and outs there.  But the bottom line is, if you own and operate the sort of business that you can do from anywhere, living outside the U.S. provides tremendous opportunities to grow tax-free wealth.
(Pictured: hotel in Virgin Islands)

Best Places In The World To Retire